NBI stands for the National Bureau of Investigation, a government agency in the Philippines that provides background checks and clearance certificates for various purposes. The requirements for obtaining an NBI clearance vary depending on the purpose and type of clearance needed, but some common requirements include:
- Valid identification documents: The applicant must present one or more government-issued IDs such as a passport, driver’s license, or postal ID.
- Completed application form: The applicant must fill out the NBI clearance application form, which can be obtained online or at an NBI clearance center.
- Payment of fees: There is a fee for obtaining an NBI clearance, which varies depending on the type of clearance and the processing time. Payment can be made at an authorized payment center or online.
- Scheduling of appointment: In some cases, the applicant may need to schedule an appointment for the NBI clearance application and processing. This can be done online or in person at an NBI clearance center.
- Additional documents: Depending on the purpose of the clearance, the applicant may be required to submit additional documents such as a court order, employer certification, or travel itinerary.
It’s important to note that the requirements for obtaining an NBI clearance may change from time to time, so it’s best to check the official NBI website or contact their customer service for the most up-to-date information.