Foreigners who need to obtain an NBI clearance in the Philippines can also apply for it online. Here are the steps for online registration:
- Go to the official NBI website (www.nbi.gov.ph) and click on the “NBI Clearance Online Services” button.
- Register an account by providing your personal information such as name, birth date, and email address.
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive an email with a confirmation link. Click on the link to verify your email address.
- Log in to your NBI account and fill out the online application form. You’ll be asked to provide your personal information, including your passport details and the purpose of the clearance.
- After filling out the form, select the type of NBI clearance you need and the processing time. You can choose between regular or expedited processing.
- Pay the clearance fee online through the available payment channels such as credit card or online banking.
- Schedule an appointment for your biometrics and photo capture at any NBI clearance center. You can choose a date and time that’s convenient for you.
- On the day of your appointment, bring your valid passport and a printed copy of your NBI clearance application form.
- Have your photo taken and your fingerprints scanned at the NBI clearance center.
- Wait for your NBI clearance to be released. You can have it delivered to your address through courier service for an additional fee or pick it up at the clearance center.
It’s important to note that the requirements for obtaining an NBI clearance for foreigners may vary depending on the purpose and type of clearance you need. Always check the official NBI website or contact their customer service for the latest and most accurate information.